The coordination group is an European Union Forum
The Coordination Group is constituted by:
The European Commission as Chair;
The four Member States leads of the Regional Working Groups;
Other Member States representatives
Representatives elected by Civil Society, Local Government Organisations and by Water Operators.
The European Commission will convene and host the meetings. The Secretariat will be responsible for proposing the agenda, compiling minutes and ensuring follow-up actions are implemented.
The EUWI Coordination Group is an EU forum for :
* Representing the broad multi-stakeholder interests in the EUWI;
* Tracking the achievement of the objectives of the EUWI using the monitoring framework established for the EUWI through the Monitoring/Reporting Working Group;
* Promoting and creating dialogue and exchange of information and experiences between the Working Groups;
* Providing feedback on the annual work-plan and progress reports from the Working Groups;
* Providing oversight of the communications strategy and its broad dissemination;
* Reviewing and providing input to the annual report on the progress of the EUWI compiled by the Secretariat.
- Memorando de la X Conferencia de Directores Iberoamericanos del Agua (CODIA)
En el marco de la X Conferencia de Directores Iberoamericanos del Agua (CODIA) que tuvo lugar en Madrid, se celebraron el Seminario Género y Agua (29 de junio de 2009 ), organizado conjuntamente con la Secretaría general Iberoamericana (SEGIB), la II Reunión del Comité ...