In the focusmore »
EUWI newsletter ‘Waterworld’
Submitted by EUWI Team on 27-August-2012.
EUWI annual report 2012
Submitted by EUWI Team on 10-August-2012.
News more »
The European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) was launched as a political process in 2002 in Johannesburg at the World Summit on Sustainable Development and the following "10 years publication (2002-2012)" provides an account of its functioning and achievements.
- Video of EUWI achievements
To commemorate the 10 year anniversary of the establishment of the EUWI and to highlight its evolution and key achievements, a video ‘EU Water ... Read more
- African voices on water presented to the UN High Level Panel of Eminent Persons on the post-2015 development agenda
The outcomes of the full day consultation session on water in the post-2015 development agenda, on 29 January 2013, were presented the following day ... Read more
- Pricing water resources to finance their sustainability- Atribución de precio a los recursos hídricos para su gestión sostenible
English version A think-piece for the EUWI Finance Working Group The aim of this document is to stimulate discussion among water policy-makers and ... Read more
- Water Project Toolkit
The JRC and EuropeAid (the European Commission's Directorate General for development and cooperation) have published a toolkit to improve water ... Read more
Upcoming Events more »
- 6daysSave the PLANET: 4th Conference and Exhibition on Waste Management, Recycling, Environment for South-East Europe
29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria. Organizer: Via Expo The exhibition will put on display new waste-to-energy technologies and equipments for waste ...
- 6days9th SEE Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EE & RE)
29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria. Organizer: Via Expo Leading companies will showcase innovative systems for bio-, wind- and hydro energy, solutions for ...
- 6daysSouth-East European Solar Exhibition / SEE Solar
29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria. Organizer: Via Expo Profile: Solar PV & Thermal Systems and Technologies The solar industry enters a new phase of ...