In the focusmore »
EUWI annual Report 2014
Submitted by EUWI Team on 29-August-2014.
EUWI Newsletter WaterWorld. n.3 - NOV 2013
Submitted by EUWI Team on 11-November-2013.
News more »
Dear EUWI colleagues
We would like to bring to your attention that the annual EUWI Multi-stakeholder Forum 2014 is planned to take place on Sunday 31 August 2014 in Stockholm.
This year, we have been allocated the Sunday afternoon, before the official opening of World Water Week, and we hope that this choice will not restrict participation to our meeting....
- Video of EUWI achievements
To commemorate the 10 year anniversary of the establishment of the EUWI and to highlight its evolution and key achievements, a video ‘EU Water ... Read more
- Pricing water resources to finance their sustainability- Atribución de precio a los recursos hídricos para su gestión sostenible
English version A think-piece for the EUWI Finance Working Group The aim of this document is to stimulate discussion among water policy-makers and ... Read more
- Water Project Toolkit
The JRC and EuropeAid (the European Commission's Directorate General for development and cooperation) have published a toolkit to improve water ... Read more
- Water Policy Reforms in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia
Water resources in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia (EECCA) are experiencing growing pressures due to increasing demands from ... Read more
Upcoming Events more »
- 106days11th South-East European Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
The 2015 edition will promote the latest energy developments and encourage their large-scale implementation in South-East Europe as well as speed up ...
- 106daysSmart Cities - South-East European Conference & Exhibition
The focus of ‘Smart Cities’ Exhibition and Conference will be on intelligent transport, building management and automation, ICT technology ...
- 107daysSave the LIFE - Emergency, Rescue-, Safety Management and Control
‘Save the Life’ Exhibition & Conference for SE Europe on Emergency, Rescue-, Safety Management and Control Due to the increasing climate ...