THE SITE IS FREEZED. YOU CAN'T LOGIN OR ADD ANY CONTENT
In the focusmore »
EUWI annual Report 2014
Submitted by EUWI Team on 29-August-2014.
EUWI Newsletter WaterWorld. n.4 - DEC 2014
Submitted by EUWI Team on 09-January-2015.
News more »
The EUWI Multi-Stakeholder Forum (MSF) focused on the main results of the different components of the initiative, and the priorities for next year. The meeting was co-hosted by the European Commission - Ms. Marta Moren Abat, DG Environment, and Mr. Andre Liebaert, DG Development and Cooperation – and SIWI represented by Dr. Hakan Tropp....
- Video of EUWI achievements
To commemorate the 10 year anniversary of the establishment of the EUWI and to highlight its evolution and key achievements, a video ‘EU Water ... Read more
- Pricing water resources to finance their sustainability- Atribución de precio a los recursos hídricos para su gestión sostenible
English version A think-piece for the EUWI Finance Working Group The aim of this document is to stimulate discussion among water policy-makers and ... Read more
- Water Project Toolkit
The JRC and EuropeAid (the European Commission's Directorate General for development and cooperation) have published a toolkit to improve water ... Read more
- Water Policy Reforms in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia
Water resources in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia (EECCA) are experiencing growing pressures due to increasing demands from ... Read more
Upcoming Events more »
- 83days11th South-East European Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
The 2015 edition will promote the latest energy developments and encourage their large-scale implementation in South-East Europe as well as speed up ...
- 83daysSmart Cities - South-East European Conference & Exhibition
The focus of ‘Smart Cities’ Exhibition and Conference will be on intelligent transport, building management and automation, ICT technology ...
- 84daysSave the LIFE - Emergency, Rescue-, Safety Management and Control
‘Save the Life’ Exhibition & Conference for SE Europe on Emergency, Rescue-, Safety Management and Control Due to the increasing climate ...